About IBC's Purpose
Our purpose is to make the world a happy and prosperous place by supporting millions of companies globally become sustainable and profitable, resulting in a massive difference in the global economy, making India the intellectual capital of the world, and giving our team a fulfilling, exciting, inspiring and nurturing life.
- 0-1 year of experience in the Market Research industry with exposure to multiple domains.
- Freshers can also apply.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Multi-Tasker with Go-Getter Learning Attitude.
- Expertise with Excel and other statistical tools.
- B.Tech and/or MBA and B.A. or M.A. (Economics) are preferred.
Attend 90% of the pre-sales calls
Follow pre-sales processes in 100% of the meetings
Project Management & Delivery
Deliver $100,000 worth of research projects in 12 months
Deliver 95%+ of the research projects error-free.
Training & Development
Ensure Training Calendar is being followed for all team members
Build strong relations with 10 clients annually – resulting in $10k additional revenues from each of them
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver comprehensive market research studies.
- Communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives.
- Authoring reports containing actionable recommendations.
- Making presentations, samples, spreadsheets, and other relevant documents necessary to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Applying statistical models to forecast the market size and interpret the data along with presenting detailed analysis of the same
Compensation & Benefits
- Annual Fixed Compensation: Competitive, depending on competencies, skills, experience and profile.
- Opportunity to work with an energetic team serving global clients.
Apply now if you are eligible
Send your one-page resume along with a cover letter to: