About IBC's Purpose
Our purpose is to make the world a happy and prosperous place by supporting millions of companies globally become sustainable and profitable, resulting in a massive difference in the global economy, making India the intellectual capital of the world, and giving our team a fulfilling, exciting, inspiring and nurturing life.
- Qualification: Post-graduate or Masters degree in Marketing, Economics, Finance or HR from Tier 1 B-schools only.
- Work Experience: 3-5 years of any professional experience, Research/Consulting experience preferred
- Kolkata based Candidates only.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team player, Manager and Mentor with strong follow-up skills.
- Critical thinker – strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, methodical, and well organized.
- Sincere, Reliable and Energetic.
Roles & Responsibilities
A Senior Research Analyst (SRA) is responsible for end-to-end completion of research projects. As part of a global research team, the SRA is expected to work independently without day-to-day supervision.
- Obtain, organize, analyze, interpret the primary and secondary data collected by himself or by his team members for writing business reports and conducting market research.
- Analyse data sets on Excel using advanced functions like Pivot, V-lookup, and Macros etc, and present insights to the client.
- Prepare professional presentations or word docs to present the research findings.
- Manage a team of analysts: Explain project objectives & deliverables.
- Monitor performance & peer-check deliverables
- Guide/mentor/train whenever team falls short
- Communicate confidently and collaborate effectively with the external clients about the on-going project progress
- Engage in Business Development – scope projects and prepare proposals
- Engage the client to close the projects
- Develop expertise in existing and new databases/tools and lead knowledge-management activities
Compensation & Benefits
- Annual Fixed Compensation: Competitive, depending on competencies, skills, experience and profile.
- Variable Pay: Bonus up to 10% based on performance, initiatives and values demonstrated.
- Opportunity to work with an energetic team serving global clients.
Apply if you are
- Graduate/Post-Graduate (Engineering/Management)
- Have 2+ years of professional experience as an organizational consultant
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Send your one-page resume along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org