About IBC's Purpose
Our purpose is to make the world a happy and prosperous place by supporting millions of companies globally become sustainable and profitable, resulting in a massive difference in the global economy, making India the intellectual capital of the world, and giving our team a fulfilling, exciting, inspiring and nurturing life.
As a seasoned researcher, you will manage the Research and Analysis (R&A) team’s day-to-day affairs, projects, and tasks.
RM is expected to:
- Convert pre-sales conversations into projects (10%)
- Ensure quality & values are being delivered to our clients (50%)
- Training, coaching, motivating & inspiring a team of 10-20 researchers to deliver on such projects (10%)
- Ensure IBC builds long-lasting relationships with its clients. (10%)
- Support CEO in formulating & executive IBC’s growth strategy (20%)
Attend 90% of the pre-sales calls
Follow pre-sales processes in 100% of the meetings
Project Management & Delivery
Deliver $100,000 worth of research projects in 12 months
Deliver 95%+ of the research projects error-free.
Training & Development
Ensure Training Calendar is being followed for all team members
Build strong relations with 10 clients annually – resulting in $10k additional revenues from each of them
Desired Candidate Profile
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written
- Expert in Secondary/Desk-research with extensive experience of using global research tools/databases
- Team player, Leader, Manager and Mentor
- Expertise in Advanced Excel & Presentation skills
- Critical thinker. Strong in analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Self-motivated, methodical, and well organised
- Entrepreneurial & independent
Apply if you have
- The ability to reduce complex issues to the essentials and always keep an eye on the “big picture”.
- The Willingness to leave the comfort zone and grow with challenges.
- High level of independence, resilience, flexibility, creativity, and team spirit.
- Strong will to inspire the team.
- Relevant project management and leadership experience.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate (Preferably Engineering/Management).
- 5+ years of professional experience as an organizational consultant.
- Strong communication skills.